Inspired Entertainment in bid to buy slot machine maker PlayAGS -…

By Svea Herbst-Bayliss and Krystal Hu

Aug 12 (Reuters) — Gaming equipment provider Inspired Entertainment has made a $370 million offer to acquire slot bonus 100 to 3x machine maker PlayAGS Inc, people familiar with the matter said on Friday.

Inspired has offered $10 per share in cash to acquire PlayAGS, the sources said.

PlayAGS shares ended trading on Thursday at $6.

There is no certainty that PlayAGS will engage in negotiations with Inspired Entertainment or that any deal will be reached, the sources added, asking for anonymity because the matter is confidential.

Inspired Entertainment didn’t immediately respond to requests for comment.

PlayAGS declined to comment.

Las Vegas-based PlayAGS makes gaming tables and interactive solutions for gaming houses. Backed by private equity firm Apollo Global Management Inc, it went public in 2018.

The casino gaming industry and its vendors have been hard hit by the COVID-19 pandemic, with PlayAGS now worth a fifth of what the market valued it at in 2019.

However the company is on the mend as gaming activities and travel rebound, reporting $76.6 million in quarterly revenue this week, beating analyst estimates.

Inspired Entertainment supplies gaming solutions, including virtual sports and mobile gaming, in casinos and bars in more than 35 jurisdictions, according to its website.

It has a market value of close to $400 million.

The New York-based firm reported a 72% jump in quarterly revenue slot bonus 100 to 3x $71.3 million this week, slot bonus 100 di awal as its business rebounds from pandemic lockdowns.

On an analyst call on Wednesday, Inspired Entertainment Chief Financial Officer Stewart Baker said the firm was actively looking at a number of M&A activities.

«We are certainly willing to use capital for M&A if it’s something that strategically fits with what we are trying to do. And there seem to be a lot of things around right now presenting themselves as possibilities,» said Baker.

(Reporting by Svea Herbst-Bayliss in Boston and Krystal Hu in New York; Additional reporting by Greg Roumeliotis in New York; Editing by David Holmes)

adverts.addToArray({«pos»:»inread_player»})Advertisement

The Block: Tanya and Vito Guccione cut out of 2022 series

Tanya and Vito Guccione were reportedly set to make a cameo appearance on this year’s season of The Block but were edited out at the eleventh hour. 

Along with Mitch Edwards and Mark Mckie, The Gucciones were invited on the show to give this year’s contestants feedback on their completed rooms, but the scenes never aired. 

While Mitch and Mark’s scenes went to air, any footage featuring Tanya and Vito was left on the cutting room floor.

Tanya and Vito Guccione were reportedly set to make a cameo appearance on this year’s season of The Block but were edited out at the eleventh hour 

‘This year’s teams are so headstrong, and they did not like the fact that Tanya and Vito — two people who had admitted to cheating last year — were giving their two cents about their work,’ a source told .

Tanya and Vito quickly became public enemy number one in Australia after Tanya admitted to taking a photo of production plans which ultimately gave them quite a unfair advantage.

Tanya had staunchly denied the claims throughout the entire season, waiting to confess to the deception during the show’s final episode.

Along with Mitch Edwards and Mark Mckie, The Gucciones were invited on the show to give this year’s contestants feedback on their completed rooms, but the scenes never aired 

While Mitch and Mark’s scenes went to air, any footage featuring Tanya and Vito was left on the cutting room floor 

According to the insider, ‘Everyone made it known to producers afterwards that they weren’t happy about them being there.’

It’s understood that Tanya and Vito weren’t told that their scenes wouldn’t be going to air.

Elsewhere, an intense spat between foreman Keith, dewibet88 and Ankur Dogra and Sharon Johal also had to be scrapped.

The on-set source claimed the argument was so explosive, slot bonus 100 di awal only a fraction was suitable to add into the family-friendly primetime slot.

‘There’s yelling, screaming, dewibet88 swearing — you name it,’ the insider spilled.

The Block continues on Tuesday at 7.30pm on Channel Nine

Elsewhere, an intense spat between foreman Keith, and Ankur Dogra and Sharon Johal (pictured) also had to be scrapped

adverts.addToArray({«pos»:»inread_player»})Advertisement

<div id="external-source-links" class="item"
data-track-module=»am-external-links^external-links»>
Read more:

DM.later(‘bundle’, function()
DM.has(‘external-source-links’, ‘externalLinkTracker’);
);